- Arsene Wenger will make changes to the side that faces Norwich on Tuesday given they only played Everton on Sunday.
- The Arsenal XI against Championship side Norwich will look similar to the teams that Arsene Wenger has deployed in the Europa League this season.
- Jack Wilshere, Mathieu Debuchy Olivier Giroud, Theo Walcott and Alex Iwobi will all start here.
- With David Ospina sidelined through injury, Wenger must decide between sticking with Petr Cech or turning to one of the club’s youngsters.
- Marley Watkins serves the final game of his three-match ban against Arsenal, while Norwich will also be without at least six players through injury.
- Norwich manager Daniel Farke is expected to make some changes in order to keep the squad fresh but the bulk of his usual XI should get the chance to test themselves against Arsenal.
- Arsenal have won eight of their last 10 competitive matches. They are at the end of a run of three games in five days and there will be some tired legs in the squad.
- Norwich are unbeaten in nine matches and will travel to the Emirates huge on confidence and with nothing to lose.
- The Championship side have got on the scoresheet in four of their last five matches away to Arsenal, which should only give them more belief ahead of Tuesday’s match.
- However, Arsene Wenger’s side are favourites for a reason and should come advance to the next round of the competition.