|Ramiro Funes Mori||Out|
- Antonio Conte will make changes to his usual starting XI and could even hand some of the young players a chance to impress.
- Daniel Drinkwater, Victor Moses and N’Golo Kante are all sidelined for the home side on Wednesday.
- Everton sacked Ronald Koeman on Wednesday so it remains to be seen whether their interim head coach will make wholesale changes to the side that will face Chelsea on Wednesday.
- Idrissa Gueye is suspended after being sent off in Everton’s 5-2 home defeat to Arsenal on Sunday. With Morgan Schneiderlin also a doubt, the away side could be short of defensive midfielders at Stamford Bridge.
- James McCarthy has not featured for Everton this season but is close to full fitness and could get some minutes on the pitch here.
- Chelsea were a little fortunate to run out 4-2 winners against Watford on Saturday and Antonio Conte will hope that result will get the defending Premier League champions back on track.
- Everton have been abysmal this season and made the decision to sack Ronald Koeman on Monday. It remains to be seen what impact that decision will have on their performance on Wednesday.
- The Merseysiders have already conceded three goals against Tottenham, four versus Manchester United and five against Arsenal this season – is another rout on the cards here?