- Marco Silva may continue with a four-man defence for the welcome of Swansea, with Molla Wague featuring at the back alongside Christian Kabasele.
- Tommie Hoban, Craig Caithcart, Nathaniel Chalobah, Younes Kaboul, Kiko Femenia and Isaac Success are all sidelined through injury, while Troy Deeney is suspended.
- Will Hughes, Miguel Britos and Roberto Pereyra are all doubts for the home side.
- Stefano Okaka has been brought back in from the cold recently and could make his first league start since the 3-3 draw with Liverpool on the opening weekend of the season.
- Kyle Bartley misses out for the away side, while Wilfried Bony and Ki Sung-yueng are doubts for Swansea.
- Leon Britton could ring the changes from the XI that started the 5-0 loss to Liverpool.
- Tammy Abraham should start here, while Luciano Narsingh, Nathan Dyer and Sam Clucas may all start.
Swanseahavelost their last 7 away matches (Premier League).
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Swansea‘s last 3 away games (Premier League).
Swanseahaveconceded at least 2 goals in 5 of their last 6 away matches (Premier League).
- Watford brought a six-match winless run to an end with a 2-1 win over Leicester on Boxing Day. The Hornets are unbeaten in their last three league meetings with Swansea and have won the last two.
- Swansea lost 5-0 to Liverpool on Tuesday and have now lost seven successive away league games. They haven’t won at Vicarage Road in the Premier League and may struggle to come away with a positive result over the weekend.
- Indeed, the hosts have the means to pick up all three points.