- Shkodran Mustafi is ruled out on Thursday and a doubt for the weekend’s match against Southampton, so Arsene Wenger may rest Per Mertesacker here in case he is needed against the Saints.
- Illness has kept Theo Walcott out of Arsenal’s last six matches but Wenger has confirmed he will start with Jack Wilshere on Thursday.
- Danny Welbeck or Olivier Giroud will lead the line for the Gunners.
- Few changes are expected from BATE Borisov’s usual XI on Thursday.
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Arsenal‘s last 3 games (UEFA Europa League).
- Arsenal have already qualified as group winners but will be looking to bounce back from their incredible 3-1 defeat to Manchester United at the weekend.
- BATE Borisov are currently bottom of Group H but will qualify with Arsenal if they can beat the Gunners on Thursday and FC Cologne and Red Star Belgrade draw in the group’s other match.
- The away side have only lost one of their last 10 matches but have left themselves too much to do here. Arsenal should finish the group stage with a comfortable three points on Thursday.