- Joan Jordan should continue in central midfield ahead of Gonzalo Escalante for the home side.
- Anaitz Arbilla will continue at centre-back, with Ivan Ramis set to miss another few weeks due to injury.
- Charles should be preferred to Kike Garcia up front once again.
- Pere Pons returns from suspension for Girona and should replace the banned Alex Granell in central midfield.
- Bernardo is likely to come back into the team at centre-back, allowing David Timor to step up into midfield.
- Borja Garcia is carrying a knock at present, but he should still be preferred to Aleix Garcia.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 7 of Eibar‘s last 8 games (La Liga).
Eibar have won their last 3 home matches (La Liga).
Eibar have scored at least 2 goals in their last 4 home matches (La Liga).
Girona are undefeated in their last 6 away matches (La Liga).
- Eibar have taken 13 points from their last available 15 in La Liga, with the return of Ivan Alejo ushering in a spell of much-improved form.
- Recent victories against the likes of Espanyol and Valencia at Ipurua demonstrate that the hosts can break down an organised opponent.
- Girona have lost just one of their last five league matches, with two recent 1-0 wins over Getafe and Espanyol boosting their confidence even further.