- Carlos Carvalhal needs to shuffle his pack here, with a clear lack of intent and passion shown against Norwich. Kieran Lee and Adthe Nuhiu are both pushing for starts.
- Daniel Pudil was an unused substitute last weekend and is clearly fit to feature, although its unlikely he’ll start here.
- Star striker Fernando Forestieri remains sidelined, while George Boyd and Sam Hutchinson are also out.
- Saturday’s home draw with Sunderland will be seen as nothing more than a blip, with Nuno Espirito Santo preparing to name an unchanged starting XI once again.
- The former Porto manager has a clean bill of health heading into this fixture, but has to make a decision whether to start Romain Saiss over Alfred N’Diaye in the centre of the park.
Wolves are undefeated in 10 of their last 11 away matches against Sheff Wed in all competitions.
- With just two wins in their last eight games, Sheffield Wednesday fans are starting to become disillusioned with Carlos Carvalhal’s football. ‘Carlos’ dream’ seems to be falling apart.
- A robust defensive performance from Chris Coleman’s Sunderland last weekend saw Wolves’ six-game winning streak come to an end, but the visitors remain unbeaten in seven and full of confidence.
- Winless in five, the hosts look devoid of creativity and passion and will struggle against a rampant Wolves side. A heavy away victory seems on the cards.