- No changes are expected from the home side, who have looked good lately.
- Abelardo is still waiting for Carlos Vigaray to come back to fitness, meaning Martin continues at right-back.
- Alfonso Pedraza, Burgui and Ibai Gomez should continue to support Munir up top.
- Roberto Rosales and Adrian Gonzalez both miss out due to suspension, with the latter also having a hamstring problem.
- Cifu should fill in at right-back for the away side in place of Rosales.
- Esteban Rolon is expected to step into central midfield, with Diego Rolan preferred to Borja Baston up top.
Alaves have seen under 2.5 goals in 5 of their last 6 home matches against Malaga in all competitions.
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Malaga‘s last 3 games (La Liga).
- Alaves have won three of their last four competitive games, with the arrival of Abelardo as boss helping to boost the hosts’ confidence.
- The hosts have scored in four of their last five matches, with the likes of Munir and Ibai Gomez starting to get back on the scoresheet once again.
- Malaga have lost just one of their last four competitive games, with Michel’s men starting to pick up in terms of form.