- The Gunners are undefeated in their last 18 home matches in the Premier League.
- David Ospina is a doubt for Arsène Wenger, who will be without Serge Gnabry, Ryo Miyaichi and Theo Walcott through injury.
- Mesut Özil, Lukas Podolski and Per Mertesacker will miss out following their World Cup excursions with Germany.
- Tony Pulis is expected to hand competitive debuts to summer arrivals Brede Hangeland and Fraizer Campbell when they travel to the Emirates.
- Jerome Thomas will certainly miss out, while Damien Delaney, Adrian Mariappa and Jonathan Williams are doubts.
- Joel Ward should start at left-back with Pulis yet to bring in any players in the position this transfer window.
Crystal Palace performed commendably following the appointment of Tony Pulis and despite being relegation favourites, the Eagles finished a respectable 11th last season. The hard work starts now though and the Palace boss will be keen to consolidate themselves as a Premier League team this season.
At the time of this post, NaijaBet is tipping Arsenal to win at 100% and Crystal Palace to win at over 900% while draw is more than 500%.
Odds: 1.21 5.34 11.17