- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang should return to the starting XI on Tuesday after being disciplined by the club last week.
- Sokratis is unlikely to make the game after coming off at half-time in Dortmund’s 2-1 defeat to Stuttgart on Friday.
- Christian Pulisic is also a major doubt for the hosts after missing Friday’s defeat with a muscle injury.
- Julian Weigl and Jeremy Toljan are both one booking away from suspension.
- Danny Rose was dropped from the squad for Saturday’s North London Derby defeat but is tipped to start in Germany on Tuesday.
- Harry Winks was only fit enough a substitute role against Arsenal at the weekend but could also earn a starting spot here.
- Serge Aurier should continue to rotate with Kieran Trippier at on the right of Tottenham’s defence.
- Mauricio Pochettino is managing Mousa Dembele’s fitness and it remains to be seen whether he can play twice in such a short space of time.
- Fernando Llorente and Son Heung Min will also push for starts against Borussia Dortmund.
Borussia Dortmund have seen over 2.5 goals in their last 4matches against Tottenham in all competitions.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 5 of Tottenham‘s last 6 games (UEFA Champions League).
Borussia Dortmund have failed to win their last 6 matches (UEFA Champions League).
Tottenham are undefeated in their last 5 matches (UEFA Champions League).
- Borussia Dortmund have to beat Tottenham to have any chance of making the next round of the Champions League. However, the Bundesliga giants are currently on a three-match losing streak and haven’t beaten a top-flight side since the end of September.
- Tottenham have already qualified for the next round and know a win over Dortmund will secure top spot in Group H. Mauricio Pochettino’s side will have suffered a knock in confidence after losing the North London Derby on Saturday but they should be eyeing a positive result in Germany.
- Peter Bosz is a man under pressure at Dortmund and, as he has already shown in big matches this season, does not look up for the job. Tottenham would be disappointed if they didn’t return to England will three points and top spot secured.