- Luca Cigarini is suspended. Simone Padoin will move into central midfield as a result, with Senna Miangue taking his spot on the left flank.
- Giovanni Simeone and Khouma Babacar continue to battle for one spot up front.
- Federico Chiesa and Cyril Thereau will hold down spots on either side of the lone frontman.
Fiorentinahavedrawn their last 3 away matches (Serie A).
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Cagliari‘s last 5 home games (Serie A).
Fiorentinahave kept a clean sheet in their last 3 matches (Serie A).
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Fiorentina‘s last 3 away games (Serie A).
- Cagliari are winless in four matches and now only three points above the bottom three.
- Fiorentina, meanwhile, are unbeaten in five, though have only won two games in that sequence. The away side’s season has been average so far and would improve with three points here.
- The teams in the top half of the table are dropping points and Fiorentina need to take advantage if they want to finish in a European place.