- Leicester will shuffle their pack on Tuesday night when they welcome Manchester City in the League Cup.
- Wilfred Ndidi was sent off at the weekend and will not feature here, while Roberth Huth and Matty James are both sidelined for the home side.
- Kelechi Iheanacho will hope to start against his former club, while Aleksandar Dragovic, Leonardo Ulloa, Andy King and Daniel Amartey will also push for game time.
- Personal reasons kept David Silva out on Saturday’s 4-1 win over Tottenham and the Spaniard isn’t expected to feature here either.
- Benjamin Mendy and John Stones will also miss the trip to Leicester, while Vincent Kompany may also skip Tuesday’s match.
- Danilo, Yaya Touré, Phil Foden, Oleksandr Zinchenko, Bernardo Silva, Tosin Adarabioyo and Claudio Bravo will push for game time here.
- Leicester’s good run of form came to a firm halt at the weekend after losing 3-0 at home to Crystal Palace. They had won four matches in a row prior to that shock result.
- Manchester City have only lost one game this season. They required penalites to overcome Championship leaders Wolves in the last round of the League Cup, but have won every other game in normal time aside from that.
- The Foxes have already dumped Liverpool out of the League Cup this season but will struggle to repeat the feat on Tuesday. City are expected to make changes to the starting XI but should still have enough to come through this tie.