- Leicester could name the same XI that drew 1-1 with West Ham on Friday night.
- Claude Puel is again without Matty James, Robert Huth and Adrien Silva.
- Erik Lamela missed the 1-1 draw with West Brom due to the birth of his child, but is an option for Mauricio Pochettino here and could make the bench.
- Victor Wanyama and Toby Alderweireld are both ruled out for Tottenham, while Harry Winks is a doubt due to illness.
- Pochettino could make a handful of changes, with Serge Aurier, Mousa Dembele, Moussa Sissoko and Danny Rose all in line to start.
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Tottenham‘s last 4games (Premier League).
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Leicester‘s last 3home games (Premier League).
Tottenham have scored at least 2 goals in 5 of their last 6 away matches against Leicester in all competitions.
- Leicester were held to a 1-1 draw with West Ham on Friday night and have now failed to win their last three Premier League matches. The Foxes have also lost four of their last six home meetings with Tottenham and they will be up against it on Tuesday night.
- After drawing 1-1 with West Brom on Saturday, Spurs have won just one of their last four Premier League matches and have lost their last two on the road. Now out of the top-4, Mauricio Pochettino will demand a return to winning ways here.
- They’ll be made to work hard, but Spurs could edge all three points at the King Power Stadium in midweek.