- Benjamin Pavard could start as a right wing-back again, with Andreas Beck remaining on the bench and Marcin Kaminski filling in at centre-back.
- Chadrac Akolo is still suffering from a rib injury, meaning Berkay Özcan and Josip Brekalo could start in attacking midfield again.
- Anastasios Donis is out with a muscle injury, with Takuma Asano or Simon Terodde expected to fill in up front.
- Sven Ulreich is expected to return from injury to replace Tom Starke in goal.
- Mats Hummels could rotate back in at centre-back, while Javi Martínez should return in defensive midfield.
- Kingsley Coman is a doubt as he still needs to get used to his hip problem, while Arjen Robben will be assessed again on Monday ahead of the DFB-Pokal match against Dortmund.
- Juan Bernat is fit again and will travel with the squad to Stuttgart.
Bayernhavewon their last 15 matches against Stuttgart in all competitions.
Bayernhavescored at least 2 goals in 14 of their last 15 matches against Stuttgart in all competitions.
Bayernhave been winning at both half time and full time in their last 4 matches against Stuttgart in all competitions.
Stuttgart have failed to score in their last 3 matches (Bundesliga).
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Stuttgart‘s last 4 games (Bundesliga).
Stuttgart have lost their last 3 matches (Bundesliga).
- Stuttgart have suffered three straight Bundesliga defeats and lost their unbeaten record at home in a 2-0 loss against Bayer Leverkusen last week. To make matters worse, they failed to score in those matches and are back in the relegation mix.
- Bayern Munich failed to convince in back-to-back 1-0 wins over Frankfurt and Cologne. They face another solid home side here and might have to be patient once again. Expect Bayern to dominate the game from the outset and Stuttgart to wait for opportunities on the break.