- Arsene Wenger has confirmed Theo Walcott will start on Tuesday night.
- Shkodran Mustafi is back but won’t be risked in midweek, while Aaron Ramsey is still ruled out.
- Arsenal play Liverpool on Friday night and that should reflect in Wenger’s starting XI here.
- David Moyes has confirmed Joe Hart will start in goal on Tuesday night despite dropping down the pecking order in recent weeks.
- Winston Reid returns after serving a one-match ban against Stoke, while Declan Rice, André Ayew, Diafra Sakho and Javier Hernandez will push for game time at the Emirates.
- Mark Noble, Marko Arnautovic and Pablo Zabaleta all picked up injuries against Stoke on Saturday and only the latter is expected to be fine in time to face Arsenal.
- Cheikhou Kouyaté, Jose Fonte and Sam Byram are all expected to miss out, while Edimilson Fernandes is a doubt.
- Manuel Lanzini has been charged by the FA for simulation against Stoke and is expected to start a two-game ban here
- Arsenal have only scored three goals from 89 shots on goal over their last four league matches. The Gunners were also held to a 0-0 draw against West Ham in that run.
- West Ham are unbeaten in their last three and kept clean sheets in each of those matches (Chelsea, Arsenal and Stoke). David Moyes’ appointment is starting to have a positive impact on the team but the tough fixtures just keep on coming for the Hammers.
- Both managers are expected to rotate on Wednesday night as the Premier League is more important for both teams. The Gunners are usually comfortable against West Ham at home but this should prove a difficult midweek match.