- Chema is sideline for a few weeks with a hamstring problem that he picked up against Sevilla.
- Rober should slot in at centre-back, with Antonio Luna likely to be preferred to Tono at left-back.
- Jefferson Lerma will feature in central midfield, with Enis Bardhi fit to return in the number 10 role.
- Mauro Dos Santos and Ezequiel Munoz should make up a more orthodox central defensive pairing for Leganes.
- Gabriel is carrying a knock to his knee, but should start in central midfield.
- Nordin Amrabat and Nabil El Zhar could start on the wings for the away side, with Alex Szymanowski carrying a knock.
Leganes have been losing at both half time and full time in their last 4 away matches (La Liga).
Levantehave kept a clean sheet in their last 4 matches against Leganes in all competitions.
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 8 of Leganes‘s last 10 away games (La Liga).
Leganes have lost their last 4 away matches (La Liga).
Leganes have failed to score in their last 3 away matches (La Liga).
Levantehavelost their last 3 home matches (La Liga).
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Levante‘s last 3 home games (La Liga).
Levantehaveconceded at least 2 goals in their last 3 home matches (La Liga).
- Levante are winless in their last five matches, with the newly promoted side struggling to offer much in the way of an offensive threat.
- The hosts have scored in their last two home matches, but they have similar conceded in both of those games against Athletic Club and Girona.
- Leganes have lost their last two away games without even hitting the back of the net. This contest has the potential to be very tight indeed.