- Remo Freuler is back from suspension and Marten de Roon is expected to make room for the Switzerland international.
- Andrea Petagna and Andreas Cornelius will continue to rotate in attack, while Jasmin Kurtic should also start for the hosts.
- Amato Ciciretti is a doubt for the trip to Bergamo due to muscular problems.
- Marco D’Alessandro and Cristiano Lombardi are therefore expected to feed the striker in case Benevento’s key player can not make it.
Benevento have lost their last 13 matches (Serie A).
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Benevento‘s last 5games (Serie A).
Benevento have conceded at least 2 goals in 9 of their last 10 matches (Serie A).
Atalanta are undefeated in their last 6 home matches (Serie A).
- Atalanta have failed to reproduce last season’s form in Serie A this term but are going well in the Europa League and return to Italy after thrashing Everton 5-1 on Thursday.
- Benevento were minutes away from picking up their first point in Serie A last weekend but are still bottom on 0 points afte 13 matches. It should be defeat number 14 on Monday.