- Lucas Castro and Riccardo Meggiorini are sidelined until 2018.
- Sergio Pellissier is favourite over Manuel Pucciarelli to start up front.
- Federico Di Francesco has returned to training but his comeback will not be rushed.
- Rodrigo Palacio is also lacking fitness and might skip this match.
Chievohave seen under 2.5 goals in 9 of their last 10 home matches against Bologna in all competitions.
Chievohavefailed to score in their last 3 matches (Serie A).
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 5 of Bologna‘s last 6 games (Serie A).
Chievoareundefeated in 12 of their last 13 home matches against Bologna in all competitions.
- Chievo missed the chance to draw level with Atalanta and AC Milan in seventh place last weekend after slipping to a shock 1-0 defeat to Crotone.
- Bologna also lost but that was expected as they faced Juventus. Both sides will be happy with how the first half of the season has gone and will want to finish 2017 strongly, starting here.