- Luciano Spalletti almost paid the price for heavily rotating his team in Tuesday’s Coppa Italia game against Pordenone, as they needed penalties to overcome the Serie C side.
- The Inter head coach will recall his usual players for Saturday’s game against Udinese, but there is still a doubt over who the best left-back is.
- João Mário will reportedly miss out this weekend after contracting tonsillitis again, while Éder is suffering from muscle fatigue.
- Udinese have a problem in defence as both Samir and Gabriele Angella are unable to make the trip to San Siro.
- In attack, Maxi Lopez is expected to lead the line as Stipe Perica is a doubt.
Inter are undefeated in their last 18 matches (Serie A).
Inter have won their last 5 matches against Udinese in all competitions.
Inter have seen over 2.5 goals in their last 6 matches against Udinese in all competitions.
Inter have scored at least 2 goals in their last 5 matches against Udinese in all competitions.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 6 of Udinese‘s last 7 away games (Serie A).
- Inter held Juventus to a 0-0 draw last time out in the league and Luciano Spalletti’s side managed to keep hold of top spot in Serie A as Napoli failed to win.
- A change of manager has given Udinese a boost. They have now won three in a row and kept clean sheets in their last two.
- Few conclusions should be taken from Inter’s midweek result against Serie C side Pordenone and they should return to winning ways here with their best players back in the starting XI.