- Demirok will likely deputise for the injured Akbas at the centre of defence as Durica is still out with an injury as well.
- Erdogan is expected to replace the suspended Behich.
- Agu and Jorquera are both out with injuries so Faty will likely feature as a makeshift midfielder.
- Kembo-Ekoko is also out with an injury and will likely be replaced by Delarge.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 14 of Trabzonspor‘s last 16 games (Super Lig).
Trabzonspor have seen over 2.5 goals in 8 of their last 10 matches against Bursaspor in all competitions.
Trabzonspor have won their last 4 matches (Super Lig).
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 5 of Bursaspor‘s last 6 away games (Super Lig).
Trabzonspor have scored at least 2 goals in 6 of their last 7 home matches (Super Lig).
- Four consecutive wins under Calimbay moved Trabzonspor up to 7th place. They deserve to be higher in the table and the squad is strong enough to fight for a top four finish. They were always good going forward, but Calimbay has turned them into a team that also is strong at the back and one that is willing to fight. They are definite favourites at home against a Bursaspor side crippled with so many injuries.
- Le Guen should be congratulated for what he has achieved with Bursaspor, despite having to deal with an incredible number of injuries since the start of the season. Now, Ekoko and Jorquera have joined the injury list and Behich, who has been very impressive as a wing-back in 3-5-2, is suspended and Le Guen will have an even more difficult, if not impossible, task of salvaging anything from an away fixture at Trabzonspor.
- In-form Trabzonspor will not have any difficulty winning this game.