- Adam Bogdan, Nathaniel Clyne, Alberto Moreno and Jordan Henderson all miss out for Liverpool through injury.
- Daniel Sturridge and Mark Grujic are both doubts for the Reds.
- Jurgen Klopp could make some changes to keep his squad fresh, with James Milner, Sadio Mane, Joe Gomez, Adam Lallana and Dominic Solanke all potentially coming in to start.
- Robert Huth and Danny Simpson are both sidelined for the Foxes.
- Daniel Amartey is available following suspension, though is unlikely to start here.
- Adrien Silva will miss his final game before he is eligible to play again.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Leicester‘s last 5 games (Premier League).
Liverpoolareundefeated in their last 12 home matches (Premier League).
Liverpoolhavescored at least 3 goals in their last 3 matches (Premier League).
Liverpoolhave kept a clean sheet in 5 of their last 7 home matches (Premier League).
Liverpoolhavewon 5 of their last 6 home matches against Leicester in all competitions.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Liverpool‘s last 3 games (Premier League).
Leicester have conceded at least 2 goals in their last 3 matches (Premier League).
- Liverpool dispatched of Swansea with ease on Boxing Day to maintain their unbeaten home start to the season. The Reds have a great record against Leicester at Anfield and will look to continue their good form in Saturday’s welcome of the Foxes.
- Claude Puel’s side have now failed to win in four in all competitions in what has been a disheartening festive period for the former champions. Things don’t get much easier for Leicester here either as they look to bounce back from the 2-1 loss to Watford.
- Liverpool should make home advantage count with a win here.