- Zouhair Feddal is still missing due to an Achilles problem, with Jordi Amat set to continue at centre0back.
- Joel Campbell will be out for the weekend with an ankle problem, which will see Sergio Leon and Cristian Tello battle it out to take his place.
- Victor Camarasa may be preferred to Fabian Ruiz in central midfield, with Riza Durmisi unlikely to be fit to start at left-back.
- Damian Suarez misses out due to suspension for the away side.
- Francisco Molinero should fill in at right-back, with Jose Bordalas unlikely to make too many changes.
- Angel should aid Jorge Molina in attack after scoring off the bench against Real Sociedad last weekend.
Real Betis have scored at least 2 goals in their last 5 home matches (La Liga).
- Real Betis failed to score last time out against Espanyol, which has been a rare occurrence so far this season. They’ll be keen to get back to playing exciting football this weekend.
- The hosts have won four of their five La Liga home games this season, with Quique Setien turning the Benito Villamarin into something of a fortress.
- Getafe have been a tough nut to crack this season, but they are more comfortable in Madrid. A trip to Andalucia will likely ask them a lot of difficult questions.