- Albert de la Bella may continue at left-back for the hosts, with Kevin still struggling with a muscle problem.
- Otherwise, there should be little in the way of selection surprises from Eusebio.
- Adnan Januzaj and Mikel Oyarzabal should start out wide in attack, despite poor recent performances from the latter.
- Clement Lenglet is sidelined due to suspension for the visitors after picking up his fifth yellow card of the campaign.
- Johannes Geis will be asked to fill in as a make-shift central defender yet again for Sevilla.
- Nolito and Joaquin Correa will battle it out to feature on the left wing, with Wissam Ben Yedder likely to be preferred to Luis Muriel up top.
Sevillahavelost 5 of their last 6 away matches (La Liga).
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Sevilla‘s last 4 away games (La Liga).
Sevillahaveconceded at least 2 goals in their last 4 away matches (La Liga).
Real Sociedad have failed to win their last 5 matches (La Liga).
- Real Sociedad are winless in their last five league games, with the pressure definitely building a little bit on their boss Eusebio. They have won just one of their last seven La Liga matches and need a drastic upturn in form before the year is out.
- Sevilla are winless in their last three matches. They are solid at home but have so far failed to find the same level of performances on the road this season.