- Sergio Rico should continue in goal for Sevilla ahead of David Soria.
- Joaquin Correa should be preferred to Nolito out on the left-hand side of the attack.
- Pablo Sarabia and Wissam Ben Yedder should also be handed starts after being rested against Real Madrid.
- Pedro Lopez is likely to be preferred at right-back to Shaq Moore heading into the weekend.
- Jefferson Lerma will return after injury, with Rober settling for another spot on the bench.
- Enis Bardhi has a knock, but will likely start in the number 10 role.
Sevilla are undefeated in their last 20 home matches (La Liga).
Levante have failed to win 18 of their last 19 away matches (La Liga).
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 6 of Sevilla‘s last 7 games (La Liga).
Sevilla have scored at least 2 goals in their last 4 home matches (La Liga).
Sevilla are undefeated in 9 of their last 10 home matches against Levante in all competitions.
- Sevilla need to pick themselves back up quickly after being hammered 5-0 against Real Madrid last weekend.
- The hosts are unbeaten at Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan in over a calendar year and are looking to bounce back after a set of disappointing results on the road.
- Levante are winless in their last four consecutive competitive games, scoring just two goals in the process. The visitors are under pressure to perform.