- Caner Erkin and Tolgay Arslan are both one booking away from suspension for the home side.
- Jeremain Lens came off at half-time in Friday’s 0-0 draw with Akhisarspor and may not feature here as a result.
- Pepe failed to recover from injury sustained during the international break to feature against Akhisarspor and he remains a doubt.
- Anderson Talisca and Oguzhan Ozyakup are battling for a spot in the team on Tuesday.
- Sérgio Oliveira and Danilo Pereira are one booking away from a one-match ban.
- Moussa Marega, Otávio, Tiquinho Soares and Fabiano are still injury concerns for the away side.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Porto‘s last 4games (UEFA Champions League).
Besiktas are undefeated in 9 of their last 10 matches (UEFA Champions League).
Porto have scored at least 2 goals in their last 3 matches (UEFA Champions League).
- Besiktas are four points clear of Porto in Group G and know a point would be good enough to secure top spot. They are unbeaten in Europe this season, winning three of their first four matches.
- Porto are currently second but could drop down to third if RB Leipzig beat Monaco in the group’s other game. Porto lost the reverse match 3-1 at home.
- Besiktas are unbeaten in seven matches but are struggling to convert ties into wins at the moment, drawing four games in that run. However, they know a point is all they need at this stage and that bodes well for the home side.