- Dino Ndlovu is back from suspension and may go straight back into the starting XI.
- Mahir Madatov will hope to return from injury at home to Chelsea on Wednesday.
- Ibrahim Sehic was sent off at the weekend but is free to feature here if picked.
- Chelsea are expected to miss Victor Moses and Michy Batshuayi for Wednesday’s match away to Qarabag.
- David Luiz has not featured in Chelsea’s last two games but could return here if Antonio Conte looks to shuffle his pack.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Chelsea‘s last 6games (UEFA Champions League).
Qarabag FK have failed to win their last 5 matches (UEFA Champions League).
- Qarabag have had a player sent off in four of their last six matches and will need to keep a lid on things here to have any chance of success. They had no chance of progress in Group C after being drawn with Chelsea, Roma and Atletico Madrid, but did hold Atletico to two draws.
- However, Chelsea thrashed Qarabag 6-0 at Stamford Bridge back in September and it would be a huge shock if Antonio Conte’s side didn’t win comfortably. They are currently one point behind Group C leaders Roma with two games remaining and will secure a spot in the next round with a win here.