- Chelsea are unbeaten in 27 of their last 28 home matches in the Premier League.
- Ramires returns from suspension, but is unlikely to start for Chelsea after their dominating display at Burnley.
- José Mourinho has no pressing injury concerns ahead of the welcome of Leicester.
- Nigel Pearson will be sweating on the fitness of midfielder Daniel Drinkwater, who limped off in the first half of the 2-2 draw with Everton. Dean Hammond could take his place in midfield.
- Jamie Vardy and Marc Albrighton are both doubts, while Matthew Upson is expected to miss out with injury once more.
- Chris Wood may have to settle for a place on the bench again, despite his late equaliser on Saturday.
Chelsea have lost just once at Stamford Bridge in the league under Mourinho, but don’t expect Leicester to come away with a result here. The hosts should come out victorious in this one.
At the time of this post, NaijaBet is tipping Chelsea to win at slightly over 100% and Leicester to win at over 900%. Check the odd below:
Current Odd : 1.17 6.22 12.15